» Advanced Search
High quality mixers
Double CD Players
Cases and bags
DJ blog »
Tasuta kÃ¤ttetoimetamine Tallinnas
DjStore ka Twitteris
Pioneer DDJ-T1 kontroller Traktori DJ-dele
KKK: Arve firma nimele
Mugavam uksest-ukseni transport
DJ Store Estonia
High quality mixers
Pioneer DJM 250 W
Click to enlarge
delivery in Estonia!
Recommend to friend!
Price with VAT 20%
Without VAT: 3898.61kr
Offering the functionality of a professional mixer, but designed for the beginner DJ, the compact DJM-250 features industry-first 2-channel filter effects, eight different inputs and XLR balanced outputs.
• Sound Color Filter – The manual filter function employed on each channel of Pioneer's high-end equipment is built into the DJM-250 as its Sound Color Filter function. By simply turning the integrated large knob, filter effects can be adjusted enabling dynamic and intuitive song arranging. In addition, since filter effects can be added independently to the songs on each channel, a variety of mixing possibilities can be realized by combining fader operation and EQ effects. Furthermore, different colors and blinking lights on the knob visually indicate the filter mode of the mixer.
• Eight Inputs – The DJM-250-K/DJM-250-W is equipped with eight different input paths including four DJ multi-player and analog turntable inputs, three auxiliary (AUX) inputs, and one microphone (MIC) input. The mixer can be used as a preamp and connected to a variety of devices such as PCs, portable music players, televisions or synthesizers.
• XLR Balanced Outputs – The DJM-250-K/DJM-250-W is equipped with XLR balanced outputs that minimize degradation of audio signals. Additionally, the mixer enables users to quickly connect XLR compatible devices such as powered speakers without an adapter.
• Compatible with 48 kHz/24-bit full digital processing for added sound quality
• Each channel equipped with a 3-band isolator type equalizer to allow a wide level of control (+9dB to 8 of cut for HI/MID/LOW bands)
• Fader Start Play function enables user to begin playback on connected Pioneer DJ players linked with fader operation
• Peak level meter displays audio input level for each channel
• Cross Fader Curve Adjust function allows switching between three patterns of cross fader curves
• Rack mount ears for installation into a DJ table or DJ rack
• Number of channels : 2 Channels
• Inputs : CD x 2 (RCA), PHONO/LINE x 2 (RCA), MIC x 1 (1/4 inch PHONE), AUX x 3 (RCA x 2, 3.5 mm STEREO MINI JACK x 1)
• Outputs : MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 1 (1/4 inch PHONE)
• Other terminals : CONTROL OUT x 2 (3.5 mm MINI JACK)
• A/D, D/A converter : 48 kHz / 24-bit
• Frequency range : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
• Total harmonic distortion : 0.01% or less
• Signal to noise ratio : 74 dB or more (CD)
• Included adapter : 120 V AC (60 Hz)
• External dimensions : 9.45 in. (W) x 11.82 in. (D) x 4.24 in. (H)
• Weight : 6.8 lbs
Also known as:
DJM250W, DJM 250W, DJM250 W, DJM-250 W, DJM 250 W,
Pictures and descriptions are for your convenience only and may not be accurate! We only go by the name on the actual item listed on your invoice, please check the mfg's website for more info on the product.
Shopping Cart »
Thank You very much for very good service and support...
Alex D. (Tallinn)
: Oja 12, 61601, Nõo, Estonia
+372 555 36 636